Naked Russian man dancing to Pirates of the Caribbean (NSFW)

Home Forums Random Naked Russian man dancing to Pirates of the Caribbean (NSFW)

This topic contains 13 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of HTML-Editor of God HTML-Editor of God 11 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Stickymeal
    Participant
    • Posts 583

His penis hypnotists me.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Usagi
    Participant
    • Posts 479

Cirno’s perfect math class? this is really old.

Stickymeal
    Participant
    • Posts 583

Usagi said

Cirno’s perfect math class? this is really old.

I’ve only just “came” across it the same as this.

Mr.Ass
    • Posts 1186

Thanks stickymeal..I was at work and it was “bring your loved ones and people who care about you to work” day. I so happened to be watching this video with them since the little ones loved the pirates of the Caribbean movie and Johnny Depp. When they saw the PENIS they where traumatized…i got sued by the state…and i got fired from KFC. Now i have to go door to door and tell people that i show children videos of naked russian men dancing around to mediocre movies with their PENIS out.

Mr.Ass
    • Posts 1186

Fixed the tittle btw. Figured it would prevent someone else to get lifefucked.

Stickymeal
    Participant
    • Posts 583

Mr.Ass said

Thanks stickymeal..I was at work and it was “bring your loved ones and people who care about you to work” day. I so happened to be watching this video with them since the little ones loved the pirates of the Caribbean movie and Johnny Depp. When they saw the PENIS they where traumatized…i got sued by the state…and i got fired from KFC. Now i have to go door to door and tell people that i show children videos of naked russian men dancing around to mediocre movies with their PENIS out.

Well the title was “Naked Russian man dances to Pirates of the Caribbean” I mean there is no witty word play, just a Russian man swizzling his penis around. As my father use to say “Always aim for the number one spot, unless of course it’s the sex offenders register”

Jeriff Shacob
    Participant
    • Posts 407

Jesus that cock bounces like crazy

Mr.Ass
    • Posts 1186

Stickymeal said

Mr.Ass said

Well the title was “Naked Russian man dances to Pirates of the Caribbean” I mean there is no witty word play, just a Russian man swizzling his penis around. As my father use to say “Always aim for the number one spot, unless of course it’s the sex offenders register”

Where in the title did it say he’d wave his PENIS around eh? That is what i thought…you are lucky i don’t sue you for legal contemplation’s.

Bag O Dicks
    Participant
    • Posts 202

6296_10100671753.jpg

He’s doing the helicopter.

Stickymeal
    Participant
    • Posts 583

Mr.Ass said

Stickymeal said

Mr.Ass said

Where in the title did it say he’d wave his PENIS around eh? That is what i thought…you are lucky i don’t sue you for legal contemplation’s.

Type in “naked men” into Google and “penis”, you’ll be surprised how similar they are, and boy you sure got fired quickly, I dont suppose anyone at your old work likes Mortal Combat?

Mr.Ass
    • Posts 1186

Stickymeal said

Mr.Ass said

Stickymeal said

Mr.Ass said

Type in “naked men” into Google and “penis”, you’ll be surprised how similar they are, and boy you sure got fired quickly, I dont suppose anyone at your old work likes Mortal Combat?

images-1.jpg Well motherfucker?

EDIT: you are into some sick shit sitcky…

Stickymeal
    Participant
    • Posts 583

Mr.Ass said

Stickymeal said

Mr.Ass said

Stickymeal said

Mr.Ass said

Could have atleast had some rhyming to go with that alliteration “Some sick shit stick” would have been beautiful. Also this guy has amazing penis control…

Mr.Ass
    • Posts 1186

Stickymeal said

Mr.Ass said

Stickymeal said

Mr.Ass said

Stickymeal said

Mr.Ass said

Could have atleast had some rhyming to go with that alliteration “Some sick shit stick” would have been beautiful. Also this guy has amazing penis control…

I did rhyme.

HTML-Editor of God
    • Posts 1160

He is more magic than Magic Mike.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.